Tuesday, 9 November 2010

Starting Weight

So weighed in for the first time last night.

Weight = 15st 3lbs.
Waist = 41 inches

So I'm a bit lighter than I thought I was which is good but my belly is a good few inches bigger than I expected. This is probably due to a large consumption of beer at the villa and town this weekend so I hope this will go down as I cut out the lager.

Using Marsh's BMI calculator this is my results;

Result:
28.1

Your maximum healthy weight based on a BMI of 25 is 13.5 stones*
Amber Light
less than 18.5:underweight
18.5 - 25:normal weight
25 - 30:overweight
over 30:heavily overweigh









PROBLEM!! - to be 'normal' I need to lower my target weight from 14 stone to 13 stone 5lbs. This is a massive target! However I suppose I have to go for it. So lets begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.