OK I haven't weighed myself yet, will be doing that this evening as soon as I get home from work. Had all intentions to do it today but its Monday and I woke up late so that went out of the window. I expect to be around 15st 6lbs. I'm going to weight myself at 6pm every Monday evening so I'm weighing myself at a constant time to make sure the measurements I'm getting are accurate.
I know exercise wise I should do OK as I've just done the great south run in 1hour 33mins but its my my diet that is an issue. I eat far too many pizzas, crisps and chocolate, and the amount of lager I consume is far too scary to mention! So the diet is definitely some thing I will be looking to improve as of today.
Targets - I am hoping to get down to around 14st, so that's 1 and a half stone loss. Not the most ambitious target but I haven't been that weight since I was about 15!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.