Well, at the first weekly weigh in I have lost a little weight but only 1lb - now at 18st 9lbs. My target is 2lbs per week so I've not achieved that but given the week I've had it's progress.
We've been having the house rewired at the same time as having a new combi boiler installed. To say the project didn't go smoothly is an understatement. They were installing a new shower at the same time but I discovered they selected one not compatible with combi boilers so that had to be taken out again.
The boiler installer has found a gas leak behind the gas fire in the living room. To cut a long story short, we had to have a couple of takeaway meals this week. I really enjoyed them but they obviously detracted from my weight-losing plans.
Anyway, I'm hoping to lose 2lbs next week - so it's "18st 7lbs here I come!"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.