Oh how I chortled at my 4yr old son having sneaked up behind me and pressed down on the scales with his foot - he said it was Mammy's idea and I believe him!!
Take 2 on the scales entailed me keeping my beady eye on the little blighters as I was being weighed. 14st 8lbs the verdict on that occasion.
A loss of 3lbs, but not at all a cause for celebration. As I said, I have been ill, liquids exiting both ends of the spectrum, so I fully expected to have lost weight. It is definitely a 'false position' - in Premier League parlance.
I'm not adhering to a particular 'diet' as such, not in the early exchanges anyway - just drinking 2l of water a day, no chocolate, crisps, biscuits, cakes, pies, basically nothing that's nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.