Wednesday, 17 November 2010

P90X Workout

Well in my last post I touched upon the fact I had stepped things up a bit, and I have. I introduce to you...P90X!

Its basically a fitness programme that is meant to get results. you can see more about it here. I'm onto day three and its seriously hardcore. It really is an extreme workout that leaves you feel sore afterwards.

I am still feeling the effects from Monday today which made today's routine fairly tough going but I suppose "no pain, no gain!" I am however really looking forward to Sunday when I get my rest day already. I think it is going to be a long 90 days!

2 comments:

  1. I've clicked the link that explains about it, but where is the actual plan? I can't find it :$

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to either pay for the actual workout or a decent torrent site such as isohunt would have it available to download!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.