Track the ups and downs of fellow JAFL managers as they struggle against old man time and the ravages of fast food and snacks. This is a private blog for JAFL members only, if you found this some other way, please...go away already!
Monday, 15 November 2010
Week Two for Norton
Happy to be weighed in at 14st 8 for the second successive week. Unlike last week, I feel now I have 'earned the right' to be at this weight - it has nothing to do with being poorly.
Was Sam's birthday on Saturday gone too, so I consumed more than my fair share of sandwiches, crisps, sausages, pop, cake, jelly & ice cream....
Plenty scope for improvement by way of effort on my part
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.