Monday, 22 November 2010

Salter's Weigh in Week 3

I've had a really good week this week, I've eat well, I've done my training regime every day and I even played some 5-a-side footie on my rest day. I couldn't be happier with my performance this week.

I haven't mentioned it before but I've actually got some posh scales that do all sorts so I thought I'd post a full break down of my results for the first three weeks (obviously red is over recommended, Green is in recommended zone and yellow is below recommended zone);

Week

1

2

Diff on wk 1

3

Diff on wk 1

Waist Size

41

41

-

39½

- 1½

Weight

15.3

15.7¼

+ 4¼

15.3½

+ ½

BMI

28.2

28.8

+ 6

28.3

+ 0.1

Body Fat (st & lbs)

4.10¾

4.13¼

+ 2½

4.10½

- ¼

Body Fat %

31.4%

31.9%

+ 5%

31.2%

- 0.2%

Body Water %

50.1%

49.7%

-0.4

50.2%

+ 0.1%


So i haven't quite gotten back down to my original weight but it might not be all bad. Looking at that table I'm only 0.05 lbs off it and my body fat has gone down so I can only assume it must be muscle making me that bit heavier.

Things are certainly looking up, and I'm dead chuffed with 1.5 inches off my waist. I just hope I can carry it on. I already know I'm struggling to fit Friday's work out in as I'm working 17+ hours that day but I'll have to see if I can fit it in on Sunday instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.