Tuesday, 2 November 2010

Marsh declares week 1 frustrations

I have eaten very well this week with a very low saturated fat/high fibre diet.  I have succumbed to a couple of mini mars bars at Halloween and a jammie Wagonwheel but overall its been white meat, vegetables, sandwiches (no butter/mayo), jacket potaoes and salad with porridge/weetabix cereals (no sugar).  Ive drunk a little more water but i feel i still need my intake of fruit juices which i know contain calories that water dosnt but it helps with my 5-a-day. 

The exercises component is the frustration.  Working a 8-6 day means that its pitch black when i get out of work and its dinner time.  I am working in a job for the next 9 months at least where i spend too much time sat on my backside.  Today ive walked maybe a few hundred steps only all day so regardless of how well i eat i wont lose weight.

Thursday is my day off and i am writing on here to motivate myself into a long bike ride and maybe a walk/jog.  I might even cycle to the pool and do some lengths - ive got to utilise the daylight on my weekly day off as well as weekends more.  Cmon lad, you can do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.